Project One for Photography and Social Media

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Project focus – images of myself as a photographer

Why I chose this focus? Photography is such a big part of my life from when I was young. It’s also part of my job as a web designer and I wanted a professional image I could use as part of my online branding.

Image One

clip_image002

I picked this image as it shows me out shooting and doing something I love. I’m hoping it shows possible future clients that I’m happy to get into the action and will do what I can to get them some great images. I’ve gone black and white as I feel it shows the essence of the image, me as a photographer, without the distraction of the background colours

Image Two

clip_image004

I felt that it could be good to have a basic headshot of myself I can use on social media. I picked this image as I like the lighting and the plain background. I struggled picking a headshot of myself as I don’t often take pictures of myself.

Image Three

clip_image006

I picked this image after a few similar images online taken by other photographers. I feel it can be used as an alternate social media image. I’m currently using a similar image on my photography blog but will change it to this as I much prefer the classic look of black and white.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Caroline Brown. Powered by Blogger.